Micro weight. You’d think by now Lucy is all loosey goosey. :0
B- Hmm, i would say i’m a little bit in-between. Because when i receive a tumblr message I’m really not thinking about them criticizing me but i still get anxious as hell for it, cause I’m just like “Who could be messaging me” o.O but then in the end i always like getting messages so (x
I- If I remember right, my first crush was something I had on this girl Kristen. But that was in like 1st grade and i knew i had no chance whatsoever xD
Y- For me, i personally have to say looks do matter, but thats because usually the only way I meet people is by seeing them first. But i don’t think it would be impossible for me to fall for someone that isn’t the greatest looking because i know that personality and character has way more to do with it then just looks in the long run.
- A. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone?
- B. What is your first thought when you receive a message on Tumblr, are you excited for the idea of someone from potentially the other side of the world wanting to talk to you or fearful that someone will criticize you?
- C. Have you ever looked down on someone because you thought your religious views were superior?
- D. Would you rather know everything the universe has to offer but in exchange lose all emotions or remain the way you are now?
- E. If you could live and be healthy without sleeping or eating/drinking, which would you cut out of your life?
- F. If you could take on the exact body and form of anyone else on Earth, who would it be?
- G. Would you rather burn or freeze to death?
- H. If it meant it would solve all world hunger, war, disease and bigotry, would you spend the rest of eternity in Hell?
- I. Was the first crush in your life something you had or something someone had on you?
- J. Could you live without having sex ever (again) in exchange for eternal youth?
- K. Have you ever watched a full length pornographic movie?
- L. The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
- M. If you could have the ability to manipulate matter or energy, which would you choose?
- N. What was the worst nightmare you ever had?
- O. Would you rather spend one year with your one true love just to never see them again or the rest of your life with second best?
- P. All the sequels/remakes/adaptations/rip-offs in movies nowadays, good or bad?
- Q. Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life?
- R. Do you have any (secret) feelings of bigotry to any group of people?
- S. Would you rather be the only person in the world that can read minds or have everyone else in the world be able to read minds except for your own?
- T. If everyone in the world would automatically only know one language, which language would you choose?
- U. If you were old enough and not in a situation where it would be inappropriate, would you sleep with one of your (past) school teachers/professors?
- V. A world without religion, good, bad, neutral?
- W. The men's rights movement, legitimate cause or laughable, and why?
- X. You can eliminate one of your five senses to substantially strengthen the others, which one and would you do it?
- Y. Do looks mean anything to you? Don't lie, could you fall in love with someone you thought was ugly?
- Z. Can you understand the mindset and logic used by the opposite spiritual opinion? An atheist understanding the belief in a higher power and vice versa.
peace and positivity here
Leather Jacket by Joyce Manor
Waitlisting for that class paid off In the end and I didn’t even have to wait for school to start. I’m pretty happy with my schedule this semester 😁
God man, i can’t express how excited I am for Nocturnal! Good thing I have Hard Summer in a week to help make the wait easier. (;